Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Groovy New Therapy

I am amazed continually these last few weeks at the powerful healing occuring with this new therapeutic treatment I have been using. It is an Amethyst Crystal Healing Bed and I am using in combination with my Intuitive Quantum Energy Healing treatments and also my Madre Madeira Healing Remedies.......which I create and customize for each patient during the visit. WOW! Lots of great healing going on ... I can't take credit, people come ready for change and I work with their angels and guides to bring them into communication with their healing potential. I am humbled to witness the transormations occurring before my very eyes !! I'll keep you posted as things progress, for now, wheeeew. too cool. Hope your day was spectacular !
Much Love and Light, Dr Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment